Tri-S Recruiters, Inc. is committed to helping you find your next job opportunity.
We will match your goals and needs with rewarding opportunities available at our client companies.
Understanding your specific career goals and objectives is the first step to finding the next step for your career. We will work with you to determine whether your goals (financial, professional, and geographical) are realistic or not within the current market conditions.
We are honest and upfront; if we cannot help you we will let you know. The Job Seeker should be honest and upfront with us as well. If we are not on the same page, we will not have a successful end result.
We will work together throughout the interview process to make it as simple as possible. We will provide assistance every step of the way which may include:
- Informing you of the clients’ salary and bonus expectations at the beginning of the process.
- Rewriting of your resume for presentation to our clients.
- Taking you through the interview process, providing you with professional coaching and interviewing tips.
- Sharing as much information about the company, position and those interviewing you in order to reduce any of the stress and anxiety which goes along with a job change.
- Preparing references.
- Discussing how to accept an offer and set up start dates.
Our goal is to create long-term relationships with our candidates. We look forward to working with you.
**If you are interested in any of our current positions or future openings and have spoken to a Staffing Specialist or Recruiter at Tri-S Recruiters, Inc. in the past, please contact them directly.
Otherwise please forward your resume to:
email@example.com or call us at 630-325-7373.